Yet another "tweaking toolbar" question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Honeycat

Because I use a laptop and want maximum screen usage, I want to reduce the size of my toolbar icons (in IE6, Win98) to go no-text, small icons.

I UNLOCK the toolbar, make my changes, then LOCK the toolbar, yet they don't "stick." After I shut down my PC, then power up again, none of my changes are in place. I've made changes in my toolbar before as I experiment with configurations, but I don't remember having this problem before. It's maddening. Any thoughts? What could have changed?

Thanks.

U can always press the F11 key to get a maximum screen viewing size. and wit regards to ur question.... i think whn u have made those changes rather then closing by press on the X button on top right, do file->exit.
c if that works.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online