Ymmapi.dll

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Julie_40

Hi..
IM having problems with UnInstalling Yahoo Folder from my Program Files. When I go to Uninstall it...It comes up YMMAPI.DLL Access denied.. Won't leave me delete it...is it Spyware or what...

Im having problems with yahoo shutting down and reconnecting in Windows xp...And I wrote to yahoo support and they said to delete the yahoo folder from C:/Program and im tryin to and won't leave me..what else can I do..
Julie

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online