1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Yoga Tab 2 -1051F Windows edition

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by sanskaras1579, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sanskaras1579

sanskaras1579 Thread Starter

I own a yoga tablet that I had playing music and the volume started going down and down until it stopped. Now I cannot turn it on no sound or anything on the screen. I unplugged the connection from battery to tab. I tried holding the power button down in different sequences. Have tried fully charging it then power it up but still nothing. I contacted Lenovo but they told me they could not do anything for me because it was out of warranty.
    Can anyone help, I sure would hate to scrap it with all my info in it. Would appreciate any help .

thanks
    [email protected]

2. plodr

plodr Liz

Are you sure it is fully charged? If you can't turn it on, you have no way of viewing the battery information.

Plug it first into a computer to get a trickle charge. If the battery went completely dead/flat, plugging it into a wall outlet to charge would not work. Does it show up plugged into a computer?

After it is in the computer trickle charging for 1/2 hour to an hour, remove it and plug it into a wall charger. Let it alone for 2 or 3 hours before you try to turn it on.

3. sanskaras1579

sanskaras1579 Thread Starter

This type of tablet has the battery on the hinge part of the unit and its a long tube looking battery. I plugged it to a wall outlet over night and the power button is on the end of the battery and lights up when you plug in and starts to blink slowly and when its fully charged it just stays lid. But its funny that when I plugged it on to my computer there was no sign of charging the light never came on and it did not show on my computer screen. I read the answers you give many of the of the members who write in and I have been very impressed with your answers honey.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1187089