You are subscribed to this thread Google Chrome closes instantly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kippa2005

Ok, so Google Chrome has been fine for quite a long time now, but today someone logged on, opened chrome and it closed straight away. After multiple attempts, always the same thing(this also happens with incognito mode).

I have reinstalled Google Chrome and still does the same thing. I can't really find anything online about this, except a few people shouting 'VIRUS'. I have ran malwarebytes but it found nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas what could cause this? Or any ideas on how i can fix this?

Thanks in advance

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online