You know your old when...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Doc Holliday

...not recognizing that "new" ache or pain from yesterday when you get up in the morning!:eek:

Gabriel

Account Closed
you know you're getting old when ......long hair gives you headaches:)

you know you're getting old when.....Your kids are wearing the clothes you wore as a teenager, and think they are making a statement.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nah, you know you're getting old when Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

HUH?!

:D

When your spouse asks you whether you want to be buried or cremated

I just happened to wander in here and is the thread for tech support?:confused:
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! where am I ?:confused: :confused:

I know I'm getting old when I have to wear magnifying glasses to read my news paper ...

... when you go upstairs to get / do something and find yourself standing there on the landing thinking "Now what did I come up here for?" :eek:

... when you spend more time on the ointment aisle in the grocery store than any other. :)

Rukee

Banned
they say the first two things to go in your old age are your memory....
..and what was that other thing??? :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online