1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

You missunderstood thread: 'Burning CD under WinXP without admin privileges

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by [email protected]@d0x, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. p@r@d0x

[email protected]@d0x Thread Starter

You closed my thread:

http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?p=2370941#post2370941

But you are not right, because USB ports are working perfectly on computers so i can freely bring usb hard drive and fill 40BG of data, but it is easier for me to carry 1 CD than whole harddrive.

So, it isn't anything illegal, just my curiosity as a student of computer ingeneering.

It wasn't my goal to break forum rules, and thanx to the guys for offered help.

Regards, [email protected]@d0x!

2. jd_957

jd_957 Banned

review your own link and you will figure out why it was locked.

AFTER I read the link. If your department will not guide you for various reasons. What makes you think we will?

3. p@r@d0x

[email protected]@d0x Thread Starter

Well, actually thay don't know how to do that. I asked them already, they know how to enable it but cant do it on whole network.They told me to bring USB. :)

never mind, this is offtopic already. if it is against the rules, its againt the rules.

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Hope USB works for you! I'm going to close this just to avoid any potential war. ;)

I hope you understand why we have to refuse to help folks go against any administrative settings their organization imposes. It just puts us in a bad position to help people do what they're sometimes not supposed to.

Have a great weekend!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/332590

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice