1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

You Otter Seen 'Em......

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by Guyzer, Nov 13, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    .... playing. I came upon this family of 5 North American River Otters at a small park that I drive by on my Sunday coffee drives looking for eagles. It's a place I've been going to for the last 6 years as well as many hours spent there as a youngster when the river was clean enough to swim in. This is the first time I've ever seen any otters there and they were a treat to watch. There didn't seem to be any shortage of fish for them to eat and once they had their fill they spent a little time grooming each other and then poof... they were gone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking...

2. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    No, thank you for sharing! Those are wonderful shots, Guy. :)(y)

3. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

What great pics!

4. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    Thanks folks. Glad you liked 'em.

5. hewee

hewee

They are cute looking.

6. poochee

poochee

Enjoyed the otter pics.:)

7. Littlefield

Littlefield

Cool critters and enjoyed seeing them .I bet you had fun taking them.
    We were at Lake Keowee ,SC one weekend afternoon during the summer a few years back swimming out in the water drinking beer, kinda grouped as a circle just laid back chilling near this guy's dock and an otter popped up right near us in the water.
    For a minute we were quiet and then my buddy said did y'all just see that otter or am I that drunk :D

8. poochee

poochee

:Ds

9. jimi

jimi

clean enough:confused: i'm just a bit south of you and have been up that valley a few times and even in the warmest of summer days there isn't a river i'd swim in, that's some snow fed, dang cold water you're talking about.

Great pic's (y) thanks for sharing

10. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    Thanks pooch

I could watch otters for hours. They are an endless ball of energy. So did you let your buddy think he was that drunk or did you let him know you saw it.? :D

Thanks jimi. Good to see you again I might add.

When I was a kid we were able to swim in in but since then it's become too polluted. In the summer it wasn't that bad. I've also swam in some mountain streams, rivers and lakes and that takes some courage. It isn't something I'm very keen on now that I'm close to applying for my pension. :D I like to be able to breath when I swim. :eek:

11. jimi

jimi

thank you, good to be seen
    i kinda like that breathin' thing myself

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1026759

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice