1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Your PC did not start correctly - Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Yanky, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yanky

Yanky Thread Starter

I have a Lenovo H50-50 Desktop Computer. It came with 12GB DDR3 RAM, 2TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, AMD Radeon R7 Graphics and Windows 10.
    Last week, while deleting items from my Yahoo e-mail, I got a message saying, 'Problem encountered, system will try an auto-repair. This may take a few hours.' Then 'auto repair failed' and it gave me various options. Ever since, when I try to boot up the computer, I get the following messages:
    'Preparing Automatic Repair'
    'Diagnosing your PC'
    'Your PC did not start correctly'
    'Press Restart to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem'
    You can also press Advance Options to try other options to repair your PC.'

Nothing I choose works.

2. Paul23

Paul23 Temporarily Banned

First Name:
    Paul
    This video may help...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211209

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice