Solved Your PC ran into a problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kingspayde

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hi,

So I am trying to boot up my pc however when i boot it up it boots into windows 10 and it gives me the circle dots indicating that it is starting however when it starts it tells me its working on updates once it gets to 94% though it crashes and it gives me the blue screen saying your PC ran into a problem and it needs to restart. Once that gets to 100% it doesn’t reboot its stuck there. I turn everything off, and its the same process again. I cannot access my computer at all basically but i can access the boot menu and BIOS. Please help i dont even know what happened ive been trying everything.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Kingspayde:

If the inside of your computer's case is as dusty as its monitor is, it may be overheating and may be part of the problem.

We don't know how well you maintain your computer or what's installed in it, so there could be a number of reasons for the problem.

If you have a computer-knowledgeable family member or friend who can help you, that might be your best option.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kingspayde

Kingspayde:

If the inside of your computer's case is as dusty as its monitor is, it may be overheating and may be part of the problem.

We don't know how well you maintain your computer or what's installed in it, so there could be a number of reasons for the problem.

If you have a computer-knowledgeable family member or friend who can help you, that might be your best option.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I didnt install anything though i unplugged everything and moved it somewhere else then plugged it in over there and it started doing this. So it was working before and i unplugged everything so that i could move it to a different room and it gave me this when i plugged it back in. My monitor isnt dusty at all actually its just the design of it.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Just yesterday, I disassembled 2 desktop systems(tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc.) and moved and reassembled them in other rooms, and both of them worked fine afterwards.

If that's what you did, and now it's not working, you must've done something wrong or accidentally dislodged or damaged something.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Kingspayde

Just yesterday, I disassembled 2 desktop systems(tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc.) and moved and reassembled them in other rooms, and both of them worked fine afterwards.

If that's what you did, and not it's not working, you must've done something wrong or accidentally dislodged or damaged something.

Well do you think a quick unplug of everything and clean out would do something?

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I'm not there, so I don't know what you need to do.

Kingspayde

I'm not there, so I don't know what you need to do.

Formatted my hard drives and reinstalled windows. That worked I guess the issue was in windows itself.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It seems that the issue may have been caused by an update. Going into safe mode sometimes help, but it seems doing a system file check may have also helped.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online