1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Your PM box is %full message

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by lotuseclat79, Sep 28, 2008.

Advertisement
  1. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Thread Starter

I know how full my PM box is - and I do not need to be reminded of it.

Can you provide a user option to not display the message?

No doubt a recent change.

-- Tom

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
  3. hewee

hewee

Mine does not show any % on it or does that only show after you have fill up so much and getting close to being full?

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Yup, it only shows if vBulletin considers it to be "amost full" -- but I'm not sure what the magic number is. I'm guessing 90%, but I really don't know for sure.

5. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

Blame me Tom ...........sorry

6. hewee

hewee

OK thanks Mike.
    Long ago I could of tested that for you because I had so many but I cleaned all of them up a couple months back so am using 0 out of 1000. :D

7. lotuseclat79

Hi BM,

I'm not looking to blame anyone - I only want the option to not see it as I keep a handle on it even though it is near the limit. Hopefully, I'll see the option in the next upgrade.

-- Tom

8. lotuseclat79

Hi Mike,

If a user had an account control that would be like a pull-down menu of percentages they could set the percentage say at 90 down to 10 by 10s for when the notification message displays how full their PM inbox is by percentage. Just a thought. That would be neat!

-- Tom

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754254

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice