1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Your Uninstaller 2008 & Registry ,boot

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Southcafe, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southcafe

Southcafe Thread Starter

Well , everything started in yesterday when i decided that i need to uninstall PACE Anti-Piracy plugin.

I did it whit YOUR UNINSTALLER PRO 2008

I selected super mode , and it means that after original uninstaller does i job the uninstaller pro 2008 will scan the registry and other files that werent deleted and delete them. But when programm was deleting them i noticed a lot of registry files , like for alot of my other programms ,but nothing really happend , so i just clicked delete all of them. everything worked just fine until i decided to restart pc , but since that time my pc freezes all the time welcome screeen ( you know the blue one) I READ A LOT OF POSTS BUT THAT seems to not help because.

1.In safe mode , the safe freeze thing happen.

Maybe you know what could i do , somehow recover my registry or intall it again with some boot screen modes , or thing like that.

My pc is : ASUSmk6000series.

Thank you !

B]
    [/B]

[/LIST]

2. daz1

daz1 Banned

3. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    By using Your Uninstaller! Pro 2008(which is very outdated) in super mode to uninstall Pace anti-piracy plugin, it selected numerous registry entries for your programs and the operating system for removal. The effect of the removal wasn't obvious until you restarted your computer.

I saw this happen a few months ago with someone using YUP 2010 in super mode, and the only way to resolve it was to reinstall Windows XP.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973142

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice