1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Youtube audio not in synch

Discussion in 'Networking' started by animalhealer, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. animalhealer

animalhealer Thread Starter

Hi
    I have uploaded a 1080p video on to youtube, the picture plays fine but the audio is much faster than it should be. It was uploaded via windows movie maker. I have tried recording something else in a lower resolution ...that uploaded OK but the audio is still too fast.My system uses vista. I have uploaded other vids from the same computer that someone else had made and they are fine.

I am at a complete loss as to what to do next, help section on youtube unable to offer help!!!

If anyone wants to take a look my yourube page is EssentialLeigh and the vid is called horse wisdom.

desperate for help as I want to make and add more videos in a similar way......hope someone can help !!

yours hopefully!!!

2. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Jay
  3. Noyb

First Name:
    Jay
    Does the wmv play OK in your Computer ??
    I see that you only get back 480 max .. Have you tried saving it in a lower res ??
    And Welcome to the TSG Forum

Attached Files:

• 11.gif
      11.gif
      File size:
      138.9 KB
      Views:
    • 22.gif
      22.gif
      File size:
      138.5 KB
      Views:
  4. animalhealer

animalhealer Thread Starter

hi Noyb
    thanks for your reply......I'm not great with all this as you might guess.....how would I save it in a lower res? and what do you mean about only getting 480 max.....sorry to ask stupid questions!!

5. Noyb

First Name:
    Jay
    When viewing a YouTube, it defaults to a 360p Res (at least mine does) ..
    You can select 480p Playback if you want to watch it Full Screen or more res .. And your internet speed can keep up ..
    Or less if your internet speed can't keep up.

How you save it from Move Maker Depends on which version you're using.
    You didn't say if your using WMM 2011 ???
    I had a problem with my new Camcorder ... The Movie Maker in my XP was not compatible with the Sony Video output.
    I have to use W7's Movie Maker 2011 .. And I see that it also works in Vista.
    I have a hunch you may have a codec (compatibility) problem .. And might need WMM 2011 for the Audio.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!