Youtube flash not playing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thecollector

No flash on youtube. Problem occured at the same time as I couldn't play music on myspace.
I fixed the problem about myspace by unblocking my zonealarm by turning off most of of mobile code control, but youtube still wont function in neither Firefox or IE (not the latest one, but it doesn't matter, firefox rules). I've downloaded the latest flash from adobe, and it works now, but still no youtube. I've removed the adblock function on ZA, but still running the plugin adblock plus and pro from mozilla. I don't know if there's a conflict with activex, but that shouldn't even be in my browser. I am however unsure of this as I just had some spyware removed, so it could have done something to it. Got a webpage that said sumthn about activex. Dunno. Anyways, anyone feel like having a crack?

Open the Adblock preferences Tools> Adblock> Preferences
Click on Adblock Options on right and untick Obj-Tabs

thecollector

But thanks, the blank space looks more intended without the tabs... ;)

Anything else for me?

I had the same problem and find it was some utilities iam running, to fix it I used the flash uninstaller then reinstall it, the utilities that causeing the prblem where Spywareblaster and RegscrubXP and iam sure other utilities like this will also disable flash oh I had to exclusion flash in both hope this helps

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts