Youtube HD video problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

skinnypete05r

Hi all, well basically when i try to play a youtube video in 720p HD, the video stutters and doesnt play smoothly at all. If i lower to 420p it works fine. what i dont understand is that i can play bbc iplayer videos in full HD quality no problem...
i have used both firefox and safari browsers and get the same problem.

my computer specs are.

3.01 ghz CPU
1.75GB RAM
Geforce 6200 graphics card
ony used up 13GB on my HDD.

anyhelp would be great, thanks

Ive tried to do the same in 1080D the way ive done it is ive converted the video with Divx converter and played it through my DVDplayer as it reads divx files try that. the odd one or twoo does stutter mybe its to do with the frame rate

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts