Youtube to DVD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

camielle33

Hi, can you help me convert my Youtube videos that I posted on my channel to a DVD or CD? Also I need assistance with the video I just uploaded to my computer to a DVD/CD.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Do you have the original Video files that you uploaded to YouTube ????
Are you wanting a video DVD that will play in a DVD player ????
Do you have Windows 7 ????

Last edited:

camielle33

Thank you for your reply. I have them located through a website that I uploaded called Wevideo. I am no longer able to upload anymore to edit on the website and transfer them to my youtube because of the subscription. I don't know of an editorial link or software where I can be able to upload my 1 hour worth movies onto Youtube which I would like. Can you help me with that too.

The recent videos that I have uploaded, are now on my computer where I can view them on QuickTime and Windows Media Player (which only plays for a little and then freezes on me).

In addition, I want those videos from my Youtube channel that I have uploaded to be downloaded/saved and burned onto a DVD/ CD.

I do have Windows 7.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Windows 7 has Windows Movie Maker and DVD Maker .... That's what I used to use to edit videos and make video DVDs.
It's been a while, but as I remember you have to upload a few videos to YouTube before you get permission to upload longer videos. I think I was limited to 15 minutes in the beginning.
You can (It is legal) for you to download videos from "Your" YouTube Channel.
Login to YouTube ... find the video you want .. click the a down arrow beside Edit .. and chose to download.
I don't understand what you mean by you ... "can't upload because of your subscription" ???

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online