Youtube videos sound is out of sync in Firefox

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Holly3278

Hey everyone. I recently quit using Google Chrome because of the news that they are going to update it in the future which could break some extensions such as ad blockers. Anyway, I'm using Mozilla Firefox for the most part now. My son loves to watch cartoons on Youtube. Unfortunately, the sound is out of sync with the rest of the video on Youtube. This happens with all of the videos. I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to fix this. The videos play fine if I use Microsoft Edge so that's what I've been using for him to watch Youtube videos until I can get Firefox to work right.

Holly3278

Sorry. I forgot to include my System Information:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 4863 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9100, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 584 GB (520 GB Free); D: 10 GB (1 GB Free);
Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION, VIOLET6
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Anyway, just a note. I'm actually using ZoneAlarm for both my firewall and my anti-virus but the System Information Utility lists Windows Defender. I do have an active anti-virus but it's not listed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts