youtube videos

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

abermapman

Is it possible to download a video clip from the youtube site. I particularly like the squirrel assault course, and would like to have the clip to view at home. Any ideas
abermapman

I don't know if this question violates the copyright rules or not. There are a number of "free" downloaders you can use (just do a google search), or free websites like Keepvid.com

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Hi,

I really enjoy YouTube, the content is amazing-

Even I was not aware of it until recently, but yes, TSG has decided to NOT allow posting help about how to save YouTube videos.

This is one reason> ((Read the whole thing, but pertinent info is down under "Criticism" at link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube

Anyone, without even realizing it, could be violating some copyright restriction....on BOTH ends, uploading content or downloading/saving locally.

(those of you who don't care, please keep comments to yourself)

So, TechGuy has made a Policy that we cannot provide help to save YouTube videos onto your computer.

If they could do a better job of keeping restricted material off YouTube, this would not be a problem....sorry, but I am going to Close your thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online