1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Youtuber Setup Help

Discussion in 'Games' started by SageMasterZ, Feb 26, 2020.

1. SageMasterZ

SageMasterZ Thread Starter

I'm trying to play mobile games through my phone and mirror it to OBS on my computer to edit video for youtube posting. I need a good solution to get my phone screen onto OBS to capture gameplay. I've tried different things, the closest I came was using a screen mirror app, but the audio casts from external mic and internal gameplay so there is an echo because of external mic. Need to solution. Thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!