1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

You've "Shown Yourselves" once - you can do it again!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Gram123, Nov 24, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. Gram123

Gram123 Thread Starter

Okay people - Well done to all those who contributed a pic to the "Show Yourselves" thread - what a beautiful bunch we are!

Anyhoo, as you may be aware, Tech Guy has added a cool new photo upload facility to the site allowing us to add our photos in the User CP section very easily. It also shows a camera icon in every one of our posts, so anyone replying to us can quickly see who they're talking to. The more people who have this facility, the better off we are as a group.

So, of those people who posted a pic in the "Show Yourselves" or "Rambling Discussion" threads, this lot are yet to upload their pics into the User CP feature:

AcaCandy
    angel
    buck52
    cjreed64
    cwolfe98
    Davey7549
    gail1960
    Jewish Heritage
    littlemar
    MacFromOK
    Mulder
    pedroguy
    robcaro
    $teve
    wen

Anyone else who was going to post a pic, but never got round to it, please upload one to your user CP - especially those people who have made hundereds or thousands of posts, cos we need to know what all you clever geeks look like!

Thanks all

Gram

2. LadyLisa

LadyLisa

Gram

I never got around to posting my pic in "Show Yourselves"
    but I did put it in the gallery. Great thing you started.

Techguy

good work, that is a good feature.

:)

3. robcaro

robcaro

OK, I will get around to it sometime this week. Hopefully tomorrow, but today I don't have time. Sounds like a good idea.

:cool:

4. cwolfe98

cwolfe98

Ok, just got home and noticed this new addition to TSG.
    VERY NICE ! :D
    It is great to put faces with everyone.
    I added my pic to my profile. (The only good pic of me I could find was at our wedding 4 years ago.) :p

5. robcaro

robcaro

I uploaded my pic but it was too small, so I replaced it with a bigger one. Now, I feel like I am in the rogue's gallery.....

:D :cool:

rogues' gallery n. A collection of pictures of known and suspected criminals maintained in police files and used for making identifications.

6. robcaro

robcaro

It is so nice to see so many of the members putting their photos in the gallery. I really enjoy seeing who is doing the posting. Thanks to TSG and gram123 for this nice feature.

:) :D :cool:

7. Dark Star

Dark Star

It is a very good idea and as soon as I find a recent pic I'll be sure to post mine too.

I'd really be much easier if we could just have someone come over and take our pics..........never mind that I know the answer. :rolleyes:

DS

8. LadyLisa

LadyLisa

Dark Star

you want your picture up too?
    Well I'll be in So. Cal. in two days so I'll take a picture of you and I'll even post it for you. Is that easy enough?

;)

9. Mulderator

Mulderator

LadyLisa--you better watch out--you won't want to go back to New York once you've tasted Southern Cal.

Why are you coming out here, anyway?

10. LadyLisa

LadyLisa

Mulder

Yes, you may be right about that.

I'm coming out there on a business/pleasure trip. Hopefully more pleasure than business.

:)

11. Dark Star

Dark Star

Lady Lisa,

That is terrific that you are going to come and see us in California, I'm sure you will like it here. :D

I don't know how long you'll be visiting, however if there is anything that you need once you arrive just give a call (I just sent you my home phone # in a PM) :cool:

I'd be only too happy to show you California hospitality, maybe you will like it here so much you might just want to stay. ;)

.........are you really serious 'bout taking my picture while you are here? ..........I'm blushing now :eek:

DS

12. LadyLisa

LadyLisa

Dark Star

thank you very much..... I've got your number :)

Who knows, I may just end up staying out there after you show me some of that California hospitality ;)

And I would be happy to take your picture.

:D

13. Dark Star

Dark Star

Great, I'll look forward to hearing from you..........:)

BTW, I'm taking some time off work until the first week of Dec.

DS

14. LadyLisa

LadyLisa

Well they say that flattery will get you everywhere..... and if you're off the first week of Dec. then that will coincide nicely with my trip. It's my first time so I'm glad you are willing to show me everything.

;)

15. Dark Star

Dark Star

Okay.........and we'll just take this little conversation into PMs :D

.......no need to tie up this thread with all of the details. ;)

DS

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59510

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice