YoWhatsApp installation

NotesSad

Hello Team,
I am trying to install whatsapp on my xiaomi k20, the installation completes however when it comes to window to confirm country code and the phone number it is giving me error. The error is "unable to conect.Please check that you are connected to the internet and try again. Please reboot your phone if oyur connection problem persists". However the internet is working fine and I have even rebooted my phone several times. Please help starting yowhatsapp for me. Thanks in advance. :)

texasbullet

Ramon
When you install whatsapp in your phone you should get a prompt to enter your cell phone number which you need to add it manually and once done it will send you a code to your phone. You will need to enter the code unless your phone will do it automatically for you. Also it depends on what country you live in may be banned.

plodr

Liz
No, it is not a revision. You get Whatsapp on googleplay; to install YoWhatsApp you have to sideload it.
If it was a "revision" it would be available on googleplay.

You still haven't answered the question: which app are you talking about?

Hello Team,
I am trying to install whatsapp on my xiaomi k20, the installation completes however when it comes to window to confirm country code and the phone number it is giving me error. The error is "unable to conect.Please check that you are connected to the internet and try again. Please reboot your phone if oyur connection problem persists". However the internet is working fine and I have even rebooted my phone several times. Please help starting yowhatsapp for me. Thanks in advance.
That's a mistake, YoWhatsApp is a revision of WhatsApp
No that's not a mistake because you have used yoWhatsapp word two time's in your post

1 Post title is Start with YOWhatsapp
2 and you write that word in your post in last line

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online