1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ZA FireWall Blocking Site??? please help....

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by imperfeckd, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imperfeckd

imperfeckd Banned Thread Starter

i am using Zone Alarm Fire Wall....When using both I/E 7 And Fire Fox i can not get into You Tube...:eek: ...That is the only Site that i cant access...i get a not found error and when i run the Windows connection checker thingy it says that the Fire Wall is most likely the cause of this...:( ,,it says something about the FTP is blocking it possibly...:(

when i go into internet options under advanced the FTP(for Fire Wall and DSL Modem) is ticked...could this be the cause???:confused: ..OR can it be in a Host File which i Dont know Anything about???....i have also checked in SpyBot to make sure that YouTube is not in host files..

i already checked my Security levels and they are All set to Default...

i already checked to make sure that You Tube is Not listed in Blocked Site..

i checked SSL 2.0 and 3.0 are Ticked but 1.0 Is Not Ticked...

Windows Fire Wall is Not on...

In Zone Alarm i Can Not figure out what all those Site Numbers mean to try to figure out if its been Blocked...:eek: :(

Can Someone Please Help Me...I need My You Tube....:(:eek: :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/538218

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice