Zboard corrupted, won't let me uninstall

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sarcasm8

I originally installed the ZBoard software on slave drive "E" (master drive was "C", CD-ROM was "D"). I had a computer shop Install a new motherboard and CPU so now slave drive is "D" (master still "C", CD-ROM now "E").
The World of Warcraft keyset is no longer functioning correctly (everyting on right side of board does not function, standard alphabetic keys are fine) and when I click on the "Settings" or "Keyset Setup" options through the system tray icon, they are not responding.
I am attempting to uninstall and/or reinstall software to correct problem, however the start-up disc only tries to uninstall but gives me "Uninstall driver failed. Can't find component error." I tried to uninstall the software through "Add/Remove programs" but I get same error.
Can you offer help on how to uninstall the software or at least get the "Setting" and "Keyset Setup" functions to operate? Perhaps I just need to find a way to "remap" my drives so the slave is "E" again? If so, how do I do that?
Thanks in advance.

Change the drive letter assignment back to E in disk adminstrator.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online