1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Zelda

Discussion in 'Games' started by o.0, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. o.0

o.0 Thread Starter

I was wondering if anyone knows how the new zelda game turned out. Is it worth buying? Better graphics, etc.

2. loserOlimbs

loserOlimbs

Is it even out yet?

3. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Not to my knowledge.

Unless you mean Windwaker, which would be yes, if you accept that it's a very unique game, but still incredibly well done, despite Link looking like Herbie the Christmas Elf.

4. Smety

Smety

I think it comes out this fall . . .

It should have awesome graphics with excellent lighting, and it's Zelda, so you KNOW it's gonna be good :)

5. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

It's why I bought my 'Cube. :D

6. o.0

o.0 Thread Starter

I wasnt sure when it was to be released. I saw it on the top 50 best games in a 2005 mag. I should of guessed though final fantasy 12 was on there.

7. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

One thing you can be sure about the video game industry - the top games are decided before they hit the market, quality or not. ;)

There's a reason so many people miss gems like Syberia and Beyond Good & Evil.

8. iLLegaL89

iLLegaL89

:D i never actually baught wind walk lol << me thinkz im dumb :D but i did play it with mates disc so all's good

9. o.0

o.0 Thread Starter

Well I love the whole Zelda line. Although I havent played wind. I am really looking forward to it. I hope it has awesome graphics.

10. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Windwaker is the first gamecube one, I can't remember the next one's name, though.

Windwaker is cel-shaded, in a very 'cartooney' style. But, frankly, it's an excellent game, and espcially now, you should be able to find it in bargain bins, since, like Super Mario Sunshine, it didn't sell nearly as well as it should have until becoming Greatest Hits.

The next one is supposed to be darker, much more traditional Zelda-style. The graphics they have so far look amazing.

11. o.0

o.0 Thread Starter

Thats cool. I can't wait! On my list along with FF12. I wonder if FF7: Dirge of the Cerberus is any good. I heard it has a different gameplay then what ff usually does. Like
    3rd person shooting or something. I personally don't think they should use Vincent Valentine ..He wasnt a very big Char. in the first one. In my opinon anyway. Although I must admit there are some awesome graphics in it.
    [​IMG]

I swear if they make game charc. any more hot i think I would perfer them to the real thing!! :p :eek:

12. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

I can't say I'm particularly looking forward to FF games anymore. I used to be a big fan, but as I expanded my RPG horizons, they just seem too repetitive and narrow for me.

Nowadays, it's Fallout, or something not as good as Fallout for RPGs. ;)

13. o.0

o.0 Thread Starter

Fallout is PC though right?..I have gotten so many rpg's for PC and havent finished them yet. Right now I am working on Sacred. Quite honestly I get tired of it so fast. You have like 20 enemies coming at you at once. Not to mention when you have another person with you it is near impossible to get them to where they need to be alive. Unless u run right through the horde. Sometimes its impossible though.

14. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Fallout is PC, yes. And if you can get a copy, I suggest you drop everything and play it. ;) You can even set it to be turn-based like a more traditional CRPG.

15. o.0

o.0 Thread Starter

Cool I will add it to my list. I still play some of the older rpg's like Betrayal in Anatara..One of my favs personally. There are some really cool ones that recently came out I would love to try. Have u tried the Guild Wars?

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/482493

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice