1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

zen visio music player 30 GB

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mikhail1212, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mikhail1212

mikhail1212 Thread Starter

i have an zen vision 30 Gb music player and it has this problem of getting stuck ocassionally i usually wait until the battery power goes off..is ther any other way that i can get back..i donot lose any of the data when it recovers..it also does not respond even when i connect it to my pc..is there anything i should do...pls advice...

2. BG-0

BG-0

Return it for repair/replacement.

3. bendoc91

bendoc91

Try the reset button perheps? I'm positive there's one on the Vision M (Buttom panel) which Vision do you have?
    Try to find a reset button and if the problem persists either go to the shop, look for new firmwares, I'm not sure what's the formatting policy on Zens.
    Good luck:)
    Ben

4. mikhail1212

thanx..i'll try it nxt time it happens...does the reset button makes the player to lose all its documents once reset..i've heard that it will go back to its default configuration..is that true..

5. mikhail1212

it's been over an year and does the replacement workout...

6. BG-0

BG-0

Read the manual to find out?? :D

7. bendoc91

bendoc91

Sounds very very unlikely that you would lose all your data, about the config I'm not sure, but anyway, you should backup all your things on a device that might drop dead any day on ya (Face the facts;-)) So try it but I'm pretty sure it's lke the iPOD Middle+up reset which doesn't make you lose anything.

GL and tell me what happened:)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/759752

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice