Zip drive & XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FlaFoci

OK I'll try to get everything the 1st time around.

Brand new system, AMD XP1700 with 256 DDR memory, WIN XP Pro.

The problem is that I can not get the system to recognize the zip drive, it shows up but when you try to use it, no go.
I have gone to the Iomega site and D/L the current drivers and still nothing. The Zip drive is a Zip 100 parallel.

Any help wil be helpful.

FlaFoci

OK I'm sorry I will have to get back with you, I know the version I D/L is that one but I dont know the status of the Zip in the Device manager, my friend is not home and it is his computer.
Again I'm sorry I cant answer all your questions. :(

No problem we understand. It is very important to follow the installation instructions very carefully.

Good luck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online