zone alarm firewall problems!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

number

hi,

I don't succeed to log in my hotmail account anymore, it gives me the initial page as soon as I insert username and pass, it tells me how many new emails I have but then it doesnt go in the actual account. I've allowed all my msn or passport.net setting in the firewall but no way, is not working. I'm attaching here the situation of my firewall.
what do you guys think=?
thanks!

Attachments

I do not like using IE and use netscape but I did try and then keep the Zone Alarm setting for IE and hotmail and here are the setting I use in the image.

Now if you have made changes to Zone Alarm setting for the site it can be a pain.
Keep the setting in the safe list.
But clear the cookies and clears the temp folder and close IE down.
Not go back to hotmail and it should work for you.

Ok on the Zone Alarm list I think you may have things listed that do not need to be there.
So things get put there when something is installed but what is listed is not on your PC any more.
So right click on each and then click on properties.
If it can not find it it will say so and then you can right click and pick delete.
Also you may have it point to the install file that was used to install a program.
Seeing how you have now installed the program it will not be needed either but it could point to the file if you have it on your PC still.
You should know if you keep files like that in a download folder or something so you can delete that from the list too.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online