Zone Alarm has a conflict with MSN Messenger

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fei888

Hi all,

I downloaded the free Zone Alarm firewall software and for the most part it works fine. The only thing is everytime I tried to lanch MSN Messenger's audio conversation I got an error message saying something like conversation with so and so has failed. Yet if I shut off Zone Alarm first then start Messenger's audio conversation I never have a problem.

Is there a way I can keep Zone Alarm on and still have a Messenger audio conversation? If so, can you please be specific on how to set up Zone Alarm?

My operating system is a Windows 2000.

Thanks for your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online