Zone will not finish loading

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sKobiesNacks

I can log into the zone but can not get into any rooms. When I try to go into a room a message comes up "please wait for page to finish loading before clicking on a lobby". I have tried removing and reinstalling the zone but the same thing happens. OS is Windows 98.

While I've not been on the "Zone" in a very long time, it's more than likely a problem with them, not you. I used to get that crap sometimes as well. Sometimes it just takes forever for the page to load & if you try to go beyond that before it's finished, you'll get that message.

sKobiesNacks

O.K. You see this is why I do not ask for help. I do not appreciate being called an idiot. I can see also that the page HAS FINISHED loading, I could let it sit forever and still get this message. When I go into the Zone files there are no suffixes on the file names (eg EXE) which I thought was strange but I am after all only an idiot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts