1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Zone will not finish loading

Discussion in 'Games' started by sKobiesNacks, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sKobiesNacks

sKobiesNacks Thread Starter

I can log into the zone but can not get into any rooms. When I try to go into a room a message comes up "please wait for page to finish loading before clicking on a lobby". I have tried removing and reinstalling the zone but the same thing happens. OS is Windows 98.

2. suesman

suesman

While I've not been on the "Zone" in a very long time, it's more than likely a problem with them, not you. I used to get that crap sometimes as well. Sometimes it just takes forever for the page to load & if you try to go beyond that before it's finished, you'll get that message.

3. dchrsf

dchrsf

jsu wait a while and let the page load..... let it sit if u have ta

4. sKobiesNacks

sKobiesNacks Thread Starter

O.K. You see this is why I do not ask for help. I do not appreciate being called an idiot. I can see also that the page HAS FINISHED loading, I could let it sit forever and still get this message. When I go into the Zone files there are no suffixes on the file names (eg EXE) which I thought was strange but I am after all only an idiot.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!