ZoneAlarm Add-On

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GoneForNow

I came across this ZoneAlarm add on. I don't know if this has been posted before. If you use the free version of ZoneAlarm you know that you can't do a look-up anymore unless you pay for ZoneAlarm Pro. This utility does this and much much more. I've looked it up in the spyware sites and its not listed. I also ran it under Ad-Ware Build 5.62 with the most current reference file, again it didn't show up. It appears to be clean.
The program is called VisualZone Reporting Utility. I've been using it for several days and it works very well. Here's the link:
www.visualizesoftware.com/

Thanks for the link crumb. I just downloaded it and it looks like a real good utility to have.

:)

I just downloaded it and now my computer is telling me I have to send $350 per hour back to some address back in Maryland somewhere! What the hell is up with that?

LadyLisa,

Your welcome.

You know I found it less then a year ago and I think it was new and I have seen it grow a lot and as you can see they keep things updated too and there name is showing up on other sites

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online