1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ZoneAlarm Lockup?

Discussion in 'General Security' started by ComputerLifeline, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ComputerLifeline

ComputerLifeline Thread Starter

I have been using the free version of ZoneAlarm. Recently, this happened on several machines almost simultaneously. The Internet Explorer all of sudden stopped function. Windows Explorer stopped working too. Got the same error message related to windows firewall. After I uninstalled the Zone Alarm, everything worked fine.

Anyone knows a fix for this?

2. pfurball

pfurball

Hi Computerlifeline
    There was one batch of updates recently that caused a hiccup in ZoneAlarm.It should have been fixed now as when I did a system restore then updated again, ZA worked fine.
    Regards Paula :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648301

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice