ZoneAlarm Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AbvAvgUser

My PC Config:
Pentium IV 1.5 MHz, 845 Motherboard, 40 GB Hard Disk, 128 MB RAM, AGP 32 MB Display Card, 17" Samsung Monitor, DLink 33.6 KBPS External Modem.

I have recently installed ZoneAlarm 3.1.395. After installation, my internet connection (dial up) has gone for a toss. Its so slow that its almost dead.

Even after disabling it, I have to restart my machine twice to ensure that my connection is normal. I tried to troubleshoot using its inbuilt help, but it doesn't seem to help.

Any suggestion to restore my system back to normal?

In zone alarm, go into the alerts & logs section > main, and see if "show all alerts" is checked.. it may be trying to block your 'net connection.. you have to click "yes" to allow it on popup.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online