Zones Changing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lockeyp

Ean
My wife would like the DVD of the 'Last of the Dogmen' It can only be bought from the US, I wish to play it on my dvd player in the UK. Could someone please tell me if that is possible.
I was told that you could buy a converter to do this, what is it called and where would I purchase one from.
or alternatively any software so that I maybe able to convert in into the uk language or change my settings on either the dvd or my laptops dvd , which ever is easier.

Lockeyp

Lockeyp

Ean
Thank you Oddba11 for the information I have now since ordered it.

Lockeyp

Lockeyp

Ean
Oddba11. Thanks, sent away for the film, it arrived today and she is over the moon....Thanks again for the Brownie Points.

Lockeyp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online