1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Zoom in and Out Shortcut keys

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by jag1706, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jag1706

    jag1706 Thread Starter

    Jun 22, 2003
    Does anyone know a shortcut key combo action to zoom in and out of the monitor, a Word doc or Browser view without using the mouse + KB?

    I am already familar with one shortcut action:
    (Mouse wheel + Ctrl key).

    And then there's the multi KB stroke path that goes like
    (Alt + V | Zoom... | tab to size view | tab to OK)
    That's too many keys. Not exactly a shortcut.

    The shortcut I am trying to remember uses 2 or 3 keys and 1 is hit repeatedly to zoom in or out in steps.

    Sound familiar to anyone?

    Already tried the online Help in Word 97. Not there.

    Thanks, JAG1706
  2. brushmaster1


    Jun 15, 2002
    CTRL and + or - is used in PhotoShop to zoom....I believe the same shortcut may work in some other programs as well....
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/163675

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice