Zoom Meeting Screen Share not working when I invite

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chueh

I use Zoom desktop version (windows 10). I teach online lessons through a company who schedules Zoom Meetings for me as a host and a student (one-on-one). My student and I just need to click the email meeting links and they would automatically take us to the same meeting, with my admitting the student in.

Every time, when a student enters the meeting, the Screen Sharing Button in green color at the bottom right next to the Participants would show up.

However, when I create a new meeting on my own without the company, sending out the invitation to a student and admitting him/her in, the Screen Sharing is NOT enabled.

*I thought the green button Screen Share only showed up when my student entered, for it's always been that way for me. But, when I watched YouTube or other videos about screen share on Zoom, the green button shows up even with the host (one participant). So...... why my does not do the same?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online