Solved Zoom meeting

dano_61

Hello all

I have my first zoom meeting next week at my apartment, I have a desktop and will be buying a webcam I been told it will run with Zoom , my question is my apartment can get loud with neighbours , what can i do to ensure i have quiet during the meeting, headphones ?

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Probably a headset with a built-in mic will work best. Also, if you do that, I would recommend going here to join a test meeting if you've never used Zoom before, just to ensure your audio and video equipment is working properly. Also, it'll help you configure your audio devices if you do use a headset, just to ensure Zoom is using them properly.

dano_61

Thanks loch, will the headset block out any outside noise from neighbors

dano_61

If you can hear the noise, others on the call may hear the noise. Get a high-quality headset with noise-cancelling, and that will help.
Thanks Amy

I gather over the ear would be best ? also how would i plug the head phones in

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
I agree with @AmyToo regarding the headset, and over-the-ears would likely be best for reducing/negating noise from your neighbours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online