Solved Zoom

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alanjello

Hi everybody

I fell asleep for a couple hours doing homework last night on my computer. When I woke up, everything on my computer is small, almost like it is zoomed out. This includes the desktop, google chrome, the mouse the startup page etc.

I have tried changing the zoom, which hasn't worked, and also going into display settings, where my zoom is at 100% and my resolution is at 3840x2160, however it is not letting me change the resolution.

The computer is a Lenovo Flex 5 running Windows 10

Thanks in Advance

alanjello

Solved it. In case if anyone else is having the same problem where you try to change your resolution and the box is dark grey and can't be clicked on, go into device manager and update your display adapters. I updated both and my intel one set everything back to perfect right away.

Thanks for your suggestion managed

managed

Allan
Glad you sorted it. Please use the Mark Solved button if you're sure it's fixed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online