1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Zoombrowser colour problem on movie clips

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by skysurfer666, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skysurfer666

skysurfer666 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
    Processor: AMD Sempron(tm), x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 1
    RAM: 959 Mb
    Graphics Card: RADEON 7000 SERIES, 64 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 250003 MB, Free - 177096 MB; F: Total - 226933 MB, Free - 69604 MB; G: Total - 194466 MB, Free - 31172 MB; H: Total - 477494 MB, Free - 343250 MB; I: Total - 476372 MB, Free - 312973 MB;
    Motherboard: , SiS-741
    Antivirus: Kaspersky Internet Security, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

For some time now I've had a weird probelm with zoombrowser. The colour on all avi movie clips is all over the place - rather like a colour negative.
    I can overcome this to some extent by viewing the clips NOT via zoombrowser and the colours are perfect. But of course if I want to use the zoombrowser freezeframe facility, all the still come out with the distorted colour.
    The odd thing is that the thumbprint of the avi clip is in the correct colour but as soon as I click on it to play it plays in the wrong colours.
    I'm a non-techie 70 year old so if anybody can help, please try to make it simple!
    The colours on all the normal jpeg images are fine - it's just the movies which are at fault.
    Fingers crossed......and thanks

2. skysurfer666

skysurfer666 Thread Starter

Still hoping somebody might be able to solve this for me.
    Fingers crossed!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027153

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice